Escape Room Insurance Summary
U.S. based escape rooms specializing in clues, puzzles and themes. Coverage provided includes liability protection for the escape room, including its employees, for liability claims arising out of its operations. Acceptable styles include, but are not limited to, Fantasy, Science, Futuristic, Murder Mystery and Seasonal. Facilities with climbing walls, trap doors, drop floors, inflatable’s, trampolines, restraint chains, handcuffs, whips and zip lines are not eligible for this program.
General Liability Limits
- $1,000,000 Occurrence
- $5,000,000 General Aggregate
- $5,000,000 Products-Completed Operations Aggregate
- $1,000,000 Personal and Advertising Injury
- $1,000,000 Damage to Premises Rented to You
General Liability Notable Endorsements
- Additional Insured – Certificate Holders
- Non-Owned and Hired Automobile Liability Coverage
Contents and Equipment Coverage Enhancements (if purchased)
- Note: These enhancements do not increase the applicable Contents and Equipment Limit unless otherwise specified.
- Computer Systems – $25,000 Computer Equipment and $25,000 Media and Data
- Property of Others – $10,000
- Valuable Papers and Records – $50,000
- Accounts Receivable – $25,000
- Fire Extinguisher Recharge – $1,000 (no deductible applies)
- Outdoor Signs – $10,000 per sign in any one occurrence
- Earthquake Sprinkler Leakage – $10,000
- Loss of Use of Modifications Made to a Building You Do Not Own – $50,000 in addition to the Contents and Equipment Limit
- Water – $30,000 (total limit for water damage and Business Income/Extra Expense related to water damage)
- Business Income and Extra Expense – $100,000 in addition to the Contents and Equipment Limit – 72-hour waiting period, no coinsurance applies
- Utility Services (Business Income and Extra Expense) – included in $100,000 BI/EE limit
- MRSA (Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus) Contamination (Business Income and Extra Expense) – $10,000 included in the $100,000 BI/EE limit
- Optional coverage for glass is available, up to a $25,000 limit, for a flat charge of $250
General Liability Notable Exclusions
- Asbestos Exclusion
- Lead Exclusion
- Fungi/Bacteria Exclusion
- Abuse or Molestation Exclusion (unless optional coverage is purchased) – Defense cost included within limit
- Fireworks Exclusion
- Exclusion – All activities and operations listed as ineligible, Abuse and/or molestation (unless reviewed and approved by us), bungee jumping, tackle football, concerts, day care operations, swimming pools, water attractions, amusement devices, inflatable devices (unless reviewed and approved by us), animals, go-karts or other motorized racing, carnivals/circuses/fairs, laser tag, paintball, climbing walls, traverse walls (exceeding six feet in height), zip lines, trapezes, overnight camps or competitions, martial arts involving weaponry, martial arts involving full-contact (including, but not limited to kickboxing, mixed martial arts, etc.), weight lifting, parkour/free running, trampoline parks/facilities, transportation of athletes/participants, haunted attractions, circus skill training, your operations as a multi-purpose facility or sport complex, skateboarding, live actors, false floors, drop floors, trap doors, electric shock, restraints (chains/handcuffs/whips), projectiles (Nerf guns/air guns), knives, swords, axes, axe throwing, baseball bats, crowbars, anger rooms, rage rooms, live action role playing events (LARPing), outdoor scavenger hunts and outdoor geocaching.
Contents and Equipment Coverage (if purchased)
- Coverage for limits up to $150,000 are available online (higher limits require separate offline underwriting).
- Coverage is provided on a Replacement Cost basis.
- A deductible of $1,000 per occurrence applies.
All coverage is provided on an admitted basis by “A” rated carriers. The above Program Summary information is offered as a snapshot of the coverage’s provided through this online insurance program. For a complete description of coverage’s and exclusions, the policies should be read and reviewed in detail. The precise coverage afforded is subject to the terms and conditions of the policies as issued.